Health Promotion & Well-Being
Health Promotion and Well-Being cultivates and supports holistic well-being for individuals, relationships, groups, and the Hopkins community across all schools and divisions.
Through evidence-based and multiculturally informed programs, services, educational campaigns, leadership and engagement opportunities, students and trainees will be able to:
- Identify JHU resources that can aid in their well-being
- Identify a behavior change that can aid in their well-being
- Describe a health and/or well-being outcome that will support their success (e.g. improved sleep, reduced alcohol consumption)
- Apply a behavior change that can directly connect a desired well-being outcome (e.g. reduce caffeine intake prior to bedtime to improve sleep)
- Reflect on how behavior change impacts aspects of well-being, including self-concept, academic success and social connections