To provide feedback, ask questions, or report concerns about SHWB, please use the form on this page.
For general information about providers and resources, please visit our Resources page.
We’ve also included info about some of our most frequently contacted offices below for your easy reference in the section below.
Frequently Contacted Resources
- East Baltimore Campus University Health Services (UHS) Primary Care: 410-955-3250
- East Baltimore Campus University Health Services (UHS) Mental Health: 410-955-1892
- Homewood Student Health and Wellness Center: 410-516-8270
- Homewood Student Counseling Center: 410-516-8278
- Johns Hopkins COVID Call Center: 833-546-7546
- Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program (JHSAP): 443-287-7000 (Toll Free: 866-764-2317)
- Sexual Assault Helpline: 410-516-7887
To submit an event to this website, use the Hub’s event submission form.
To submit an announcement or news item to this website, use the Hub’s announcements submission form.
For other queries and comments about the content of this website, please email email@example.com. Pitches for blog posts are welcome from students, staff, faculty, and alumni, but not from people and organizations unaffiliated with Johns Hopkins.
Follow us on Instagram at @jhuwellbeing.
Subscribe to our newsletter, This Week in Well-Being.